Intervalles series at "Darmstädter Tage der Fotografie 2010". 23 bis 25 April 2010, Darmstadt, Germany.
I am very honored to participate to the main exhibition at this year's Darmstadt days for Photography along with a great selection of artists.
n°89 from the Intervalles series, 2004
Artists Participating in the Exhibition at the Design House:
- Eugen-Bracht-Weg 6, 64287 Darmstadt
- Sophie Calle - autobiographies
- Kyungwoo Chun - Breathing
- Kaylynn Deveney - The Day-to-Day Life of Albert Hastings
- John Divola - AS Far AS I Could Get
- Thekla Ehling - Summer Heart
- Izima Kaoru - Landscape with a Corpse
- George Knoll - A walk on Berlin Wall
- Hans-Christian Schink - 1h
- Mona Simon - memories of a beloved city
- Waswo X. Waswo - A Studio in Rajasthan
- Michael Wesely - How Wesely time have pictures
- Mathieu Bernard-Reymond - intervalles
This group exhibition is organised by the Darmstadt days of photography, in close cooperation with the curator Ute Noll and Prof. Kris Scholz.
More info: www.dtdf.de